Following your fantastic support in donating to keep the Whitworth Centre safe from closure, we are opening the cafe with outside tables only and a limited menu on 4th July. Depending upon demand, we will move to serving at inside tables also.
To help us to understand what you, our customers want, we have created a short survey. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete the survey which you can click on here.
We could not have got to this point without fantastic support from so many people and organisations. We received help from:-
- 484 people who donated to our crowd-funding campaign,
- A grant from the Town Council,
- A grant from the Heritage Lottery Emergency fund,
- A grant from the District Council,
- A grant from Sports England,
- A very generous donation from Simon Haslam, Snitterton Hall
- A generous donation from The Duke of Devonshire Charitable Trust
- Other numerous sizeable donations from local individuals.
- ... and of course all those that donated rewards for the crowd-funding campaign.
The park remains open in line with current Government advice and we ask that visitors keep respecting social distancing measures. From 4th July we will be able to allow access to outside playground equipment also.
Due to Furlough, for the time being website and Social Media content will subject to only occasional update.
Your Charity Trustees & Management Team