The Whitworth Centre in Darley Dale is a glorious Grade 2 listed Victorian building, located in the heart of the Derbyshire Dales, along the A6 between Matlock & Bakewell, an easy and beautiful commuting distance from Matlock, Bakewell, Chesterfield, Sheffield & Derby. Gifted to the people of Darley Dale and surrounding parishes by Lady Louisa Whitworth, wife of the renowned industrialist Sir Joseph Whitworth in 1890. It has since then been managed as a charitable trust on behalf of the community, offering meeting & conferencing, sports facilities, events & weddings and a café with parklands featuring playgrounds, ornamental lakes, walks, running & cycling tracks, picnic areas and terrace, welcoming visitors every day of the year.
We can offer the support and the infrastructure to help ensure your event achieves its goals, combined with a tranquil beautiful location that never fails to impress, and flexible deals to suit from one day through to block bookings.
- Availability seven days a week until 10pm
- Readily available conferencing equipment
- Super-fast internet
- Free WIFI
- Flexible payment methods
- Fully licenced event and product launch space
- Free onsite parking for over 120 vehicles
- Flexible dining & catering options from teas & coffees to working lunches and buffets
- Free access to the grounds and parklands
- Combine team building events and activities within the package
- Formal dining experiences
- Hotel & taxi booking service with preferential rates
For further details or to arrange visiting for a no obligation tour and discussion about what we can offer in relation to providing an affordable, sustainable & accessible solution to your training needs, please get in touch.
|The Old Library||20|
|The Lady Whitworth||40|
|The Sir Joseph||30|
|The Crush Lobby||16|