- This event has passed.
Spring Trail Run Series – Round 1
Sunday Mar 1 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
Event full - waiting list in operation
Venue: Darley Dale
The 5th running of the Dark & White Spring Trail Run Series – three rounds of classic trail running all in and around the Peak District National Park. There is a choice of a long (14-17km) or short (5-8km) course at each round.
On each event expect:
- A clearly signed/arrowed route
- A feed-station providing juice, water and snacks/nutritional products (long route only)
- A detailed colour route map provided including emergency numbers
- SPORTident chip timing for an instant post-event time
- Refreshments at the finish
- Gold, silver and bronze awards based on your finishing time. Separate women award times
Age limits - the minimum age is 17. Younger runners under 17 may enter the short course but entry depends on their age and course distance and they must be accompanied throughout the event by a parent/guardian who must be age 20+ – **contact the organisers prior to entering for more details**.